Dominican Republic Home Build
Come join us and play your part in showing Gods love and faithfulness to a family in need. During this one-week experience you will transform an otherwise empty lot into a safe and secure home – complete with cement foundation, electricity, windows and doors. As a result of this experience, each family receives a tangible symbol of the faithfulness and unconditional love of Jesus Christ. As a volunteer, you will gain perspective on the extreme poverty that exists in our world. You will also be blessed by this experience and see how you have changed the world for this family. As a result, these families better understand God’s plan for their lives and His deep desire to take care of their needs.
If you are needing more information, you can email me or give me a call!
(317)881-6727 x 246
Those approved and joining the team can send completed forms and photocopy of your passport image to:
Heidi Wright; [email protected]
Mount Pleasant Christian Church
381 N Bluff Rd.
Greenwood, IN 46142
|$150.00||Non refundable deposit at time of application|
|$1,350.00||Trip balance Due|
Nov 5 2023
10:45 AM - 11:45 AM EST
Come to this informational meeting to hear details about this particular trip as well as MPCC short term mission trip general logistics. Here you will get the team goals and objectives, meet other potential team members, and hear from the team leader. Also, everyone will have an opportunity to get answers to their questions and get information on how to get registered.
Team Member Covenant (purple form) Required
Completed by everyone
Confidential Health Questionnaire (orange form) Required
Completed by everyone
Adult Legal Release (green form) Required
Completed by participants 18 or older
Minor Legal Release (blue form) Required
Completed by parent/guardian for participants under 18
Permission to Travel in a Foreign Country (red form) Required
Completed by parent/guardian for participant under 18 attending a trip without a parent. Please note: THIS FORM MUST BE NOTARIZED.
Policies and Procedures Required
Please read this document in its entirety. You will be expected to abide by these policies and procedures. NOTE: You agreed to these "terms and conditions" at the start of your application.
Passport - Copy of Image Required
All participants of a MPCC mission trip must have or obtain a passport. Passport costs are not included in the trip cost. The Missions Ministry must receive a copy of your passport upon applying for a trip or as soon as you receive your new passport.
Copy must include the picture/info page and the signature page above (See attached IMAGE SAMPLE)
Passport must be signed
- Complete online application and 10% trip deposit
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including passport and visa, by deadline. *See Forms tab*
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip. If a visa is required, your passport must have available visa pages.
- Immunizations: Mount Pleasant supports the recommendations of the CDC (The Center for Disease Control). Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov as well as your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Review trip policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Team Member Covenant at all times. *See Forms tab*
- Attend all team meetings, including debrief.
- NOTE: trip cost does not include: meals in transit, souvenirs, passport, applicable vaccinations.
- Review Fundraising Guide and begin fundraising. *See Forms tab*
- Submit payment(s), a copy of your passport photo page, and all paperwork by deadlines.
- Mark required meetings on your calendar.
- Start the process of obtaining or renewing passport, if necessary.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your Doctor.