- Jun 26 2019 - Jul 7 2019
- MPCC Missions
Our team will be a part of one of the regional youth camps with approximately 450 participants. We will work with the SFL team and be responsible for all the sports activities/tournaments. There will also be three sports seminars during that week with about 100 youth involved. During this seminar, we will play and teach soccer and volleyball and talk about being a Christian athlete and what impact they can have out in their daily environments. There will also be teaching about sports as a mission and ministry and the challenge will be given to take action back home in their churches.
For more information, feel free to contact the Team Leader:
Dustin Hart; [email protected]; (317)881-6727 x291
OR Chad Ranson, Serve Pastor; [email protected]; (317)881-6727 x 331
Please send completed forms and photocopies of your passport to:
Heidi Wright, Serve Coordinator; [email protected]
Mount Pleasant Christian Church
381 N Bluff Rd.
Greenwood, IN 46142
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,200.00 due 5/26/2019
Application Fee: $220.00
|Non refundable deposit at time of application||$220.00||2/24/2019|
|Trip balance due to avoid $150 penatly||$1,980.00||4/28/2019|
|Trip balance due to avoid $150 penatly||$1,980.00||5/26/2019|
|Team Meeting 1||100 Days out from Mission trip. Application and Deposit (10%) are due. At this meeting you will meet your team, begin with a devotion, review the vision of this mission trip, review logistics, have questions answered, collect paperwork and/or funds.||Room C101||Feb 24 2019 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST||Yes|
|Team Meeting 2||
Planning for trip. Bible Study. Prayer. Cultural info.
||Room C101||Mar 31 2019 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting 3||
60 Days out from Mission trip. Full payment is due to avoid a $150 penalty. Copy of passport is due. Copy of Visa (if applicable) is due. Planning for trip. Bible Study. Prayer. Cultural info.
||Room C101||Apr 28 2019 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting 4||
Final Meeting prior to Mission trip. Trip must be paid in full, including $150 penalty (if applicable). MPCC Required paperwork is due. Mission partner paperwork is due (if applicable). Planning for trip. Bible Study. Prayer. Cultural info.
||Room C101||May 26 2019 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team Member Covenant (purple form)||Completed by everyone||Required|
|Confidential Health Questionnaire (orange form)||Completed by everyone||Required|
|Adult Legal Release (green form)||Completed by participants 18 or older||Required|
|Minor Legal Release (blue form)||Completed by parent/guardian for participants under 18||Required|
|Permission to Travel in a Foreign Country (red form)||Completed by parent/guardian for participant under 18 attending a trip without a parent. Please note: THIS FORM MUST BE NOTARIZED.||Required|
|Policies and Procedures||Please read this document in its entirety. You will be expected to abide by these policies and procedures. NOTE: You agreed to these "terms and conditions" at the start of your application.||Required|
|Passport - Copy of Image||All participants of a MPCC mission trip must have or obtain a passport. Passport costs are not included in the trip cost. The Missions Ministry must receive a copy of your passport upon applying for a trip or as soon as you receive your new passport.
Copy must include the picture/info page and the signature page above (See attached IMAGE SAMPLE)
Passport must be signed
- Complete online application and 10% trip deposit
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including passport and/or visa (when applicable), by deadline. *See Forms tab*
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip. If a visa is required, your passport must have available visa pages.
- Immunizations: Mount Pleasant supports the recommendations of the CDC (The Center for Disease Control). Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov as well as your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Review trip policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Team Member Covenant at all times. *See Forms tab*
- Attend all team meetings, including debrief.
- NOTE: trip cost does not include: meals in transit, souvenirs, passport, visa, applicable vaccinations.
- Review Fundraising Guide and begin fundraising. *See Forms tab*
- Submit payment(s), a copy of your passport photo page, and all paperwork by deadlines.
- Mark required meetings on your calendar.
- Start the process of obtaining or renewing passport, if necessary.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your Doctor.