Poland, Zakosciele (July)
- Jul 5 2019 - Jul 15 2019
- Zakosciele, PL
- MPCC Missions
This summer, Mount Pleasant will be sending a team over to help PROeM with their international summer basketball camp. We will be working with children from over five different countries as they come to play basketball and hear the word of God.
For more information, feel free to contact the Team Leader:
Kent Hassett; [email protected]; (317) 416-9250
OR Chad Ranson, Serve Pastor; [email protected]; (317)881-6727 x 331
Please send completed forms and photocopies of your passport to:
Heidi Wright, Serve Coordinator; [email protected]
Mount Pleasant Christian Church
381 N Bluff Rd.
Greenwood, IN 46142
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,200.00 due 5/5/2019
Application Fee: $220.00
|Non refundable deposit at time of application||$220.00||3/10/2019|
|Trip balance due to avoid $150 penalty||$1,980.00||5/5/2019|
|Team Meeting 1||100 Days out from Mission trip. Application and Deposit (10%) are due. At this meeting you will meet your team, begin with a devotion, review the vision of this mission trip, review logistics, have questions answered, collect paperwork and/or funds.||Room C306||Mar 10 2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting 2||
Planning for trip. Bible Study. Prayer. Cultural info. Copy of passport is due.
||Room C306||Apr 14 2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting 3||
60 Days out from Mission trip. Full payment is due to avoid a $150 penalty. Copy of Visa (if applicable) is due. Planning for trip. Bible Study. Prayer. Cultural info.
||Room C306||May 5 2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting 4||
Final Meeting prior to Mission trip. Trip must be paid in full, including $150 penalty (if applicable). MPCC Required paperwork is due. Mission partner paperwork is due (if applicable). Planning for trip. Bible Study. Prayer. Cultural info.
||Room C306||Jun 2 2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT||Yes|
|Team Member Covenant (purple form)||Completed by everyone||6/2/2019||Required|
|Confidential Health Questionnaire (orange form)||Completed by everyone||6/2/2019||Required|
|Adult Legal Release (green form)||Completed by participants 18 or older||6/2/2019||Required|
|Minor Legal Release (blue form)||Completed by parent/guardian for participants under 18||6/2/2019||Required|
|Permission to Travel in a Foreign Country (red form)||Completed by parent/guardian for participant under 18 attending a trip without a parent. Please note: THIS FORM MUST BE NOTARIZED.||6/2/2019||Required|
|Policies and Procedures||Please read this document in its entirety. You will be expected to abide by these policies and procedures. NOTE: You agreed to these "terms and conditions" at the start of your application.||Required|
|Proem Ministries: MINOR Release & Waiver||This form is to be filled out by team members under 18 in order for you to participate in the all programs with our Mission Partner, Proem Ministries.||5/5/2019||Required|
|Proem Ministries: ADULT Release & Waiver||This form is to be filled out by team members 18 or older, in order for you to participate in the all programs with our Mission Partner, Proem Ministries.||5/5/2019||Required|
|Passport - Copy of Image||All participants of a MPCC mission trip must have or obtain a passport. Passport costs are not included in the trip cost. The Missions Ministry must receive a copy of your passport upon applying for a trip or as soon as you receive your new passport.
Copy must include the picture/info page and the signature page above (See attached IMAGE SAMPLE)
Passport must be signed
- Complete online application and 10% trip deposit
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including passport and/or visa (when applicable), by deadline. *See Forms tab*
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip. If a visa is required, your passport must have available visa pages.
- Immunizations: Mount Pleasant supports the recommendations of the CDC (The Center for Disease Control). Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov as well as your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Review trip policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Team Member Covenant at all times. *See Forms tab*
- Attend all team meetings, including debrief.
- NOTE: trip cost does not include: meals in transit, souvenirs, passport, visa, applicable vaccinations.
- Review Fundraising Guide and begin fundraising. *See Forms tab*
- Submit payment(s), a copy of your passport photo page, and all paperwork by deadlines.
- Mark required meetings on your calendar.
- Start the process of obtaining or renewing passport, if necessary.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your Doctor.