Middle School Ministry: Louisville, KY
Hope Collaborative provides the consistent presence of a caring adult in the life of vulnerable children. They serve students in public schools, neighbors of their Southside Community Development Center, Hope Place, and minors who have encountered the court system.
During our trip, students and adults will help setup and serve dinner for Southeast Christian Church’s Beechmont campus; tour Hope Place; participate in a refugee simulation experience and service projects in the community; help with Hope Academy; and experience International Dinners served by authentically by families from various countries each night.
We will spend the night at Sliver Heights Camp and Retreat Center in nearby New Albany, Indiana. Travel will be by 15 passenger vans.
Mike Sheley, Middle School Pastor; [email protected], (317) 881-6727 x230
Heidi Wright, Missions Director; hwright@mpccministry, (317) 881-6727 x246
Please send completed forms to [email protected]
Mount Pleasant Christian Church
381 N Bluff Rd.
Greenwood, IN 46142
|$30.00||Non refundable deposit at time of application|
|$290.00||Trip balance due|
Nov 19 2023
10:45 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Middle Schoolers and Middle School parents - Come hear all about this short term mission trip opportunity for you and your student! Details for this mission trip are on the main page of this opportunity. At this meeting, the team leader will share the vision and goal of this mission trip. We'll share some general logistics and give you the chance to ask questions.
Team Member Covenant (purple form) Required
Completed by everyone
Confidential Health Questionnaire (orange form) Required
Completed by everyone
Adult Legal Release (green form) Required
Completed by participants 18 or older
Minor Legal Release (blue form) Required
Completed by parent/guardian for participants under 18
Policies and Procedures Required
Please read this document in its entirety. You will be expected to abide by these policies and procedures. NOTE: You agreed to these "terms and conditions" at the start of your application.
- Complete online application and 10% trip deposit
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by deadline. *See Forms tab*
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Review trip policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Team Member Covenant at all times. *See Forms tab*
- Attend all team meetings, including debrief.
- NOTE: trip cost does not include: meals in transit, souvenirs.
- Review Fundraising Guide and begin fundraising. *See Forms tab*
- Submit payment(s), and all paperwork by deadlines.
- Mark required meetings on your calendar.