- Jan 24 2020 - Feb 3 2020
- MPCC Missions
We will once again partner with Silas and Rahab as we work together to spread the Gospel through various ministry opportunities. We will be facilitating Pastoral Training as well as a variety of service projects. The trip will culminate with a safari where we get to sleep outside with the ‘big cats’.
For more information, feel free to contact the missions team; [email protected] or call Heidi at (317)881-6727
Please send completed forms and photocopies of your passport, and visa when applicable, to:
Heidi Wright, Serve Coordinator; [email protected]
Mount Pleasant Christian Church
381 N Bluff Rd.
Greenwood, IN 46142
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,600.00 due 11/24/2019
Application Fee: $260.00
|Non refundable deposit at time of application||$260.00||10/6/2019|
|Trip balance due to avoid $150 penalty||$2,340.00||11/24/2019|
|Info Meeting||Come to this informational meeting to hear all about the trip to Cuba. Here you will get the team goals and objectives, meet other potential team members, and hear from the team leader. Also, everyone will have an opportunity to get answers to their questions and get information on how to get registered.||Room C103||Jul 28 2019 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM EDT||No|
|Team Meeting 1||At this meeting you will meet your team, begin with a devotion, review the vision of this mission trip, review logistics (expectations, due dates and forms), have questions answered, collect paperwork and/or funds. This is 100 days before the team leaves. Application and Deposit (10%) are due.||Room C103||Sep 8 2019 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting 2||
At this meeting you will begin with a devotion, talk about the importance of prayer, review logistics (immunizations, flight schedules, accommodations, and sightseeing opportunities), have questions answered, collect paperwork and/or funds.
||Room C103||Oct 6 2019 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting 3||
At this meeting you will begin with a devotion, discuss cultural awareness, prepare a personal testimony, review logistics (field logistics, and do's/don'ts/no-no's), have questions answered, collect paperwork and/or funds. This is 60 days before the team leaves. Passport and Full payment is due.
||Room C103||Nov 24 2019 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM EST||Yes|
|Team Meeting 4||
At this meeting you will begin with a devotion, set team and personal goals, review logistics (final details, packing list, insurance, transportation plan, pass out t-shirts and team supplies), have questions answered, collect paperwork and/or funds. Trip must be paid in full, including $150 penalty and MPCC paperwork is due.
||Room C103||Jan 5 2020 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM EST||Yes|
|Team Member Covenant (purple form)||Completed by everyone||12/22/2019||Required|
|Confidential Health Questionnaire (orange form)||Completed by everyone||12/22/2019||Required|
|Adult Legal Release (green form)||Completed by participants 18 or older||12/22/2019||Required|
|Minor Legal Release (blue form)||Completed by parent/guardian for participants under 18||12/22/2019||Required|
|Permission to Travel in a Foreign Country (red form)||Completed by parent/guardian for participant under 18 attending a trip without a parent. Please note: THIS FORM MUST BE NOTARIZED.||12/22/2019||Required|
|Policies and Procedures||Please read this document in its entirety. You will be expected to abide by these policies and procedures. NOTE: You agreed to these "terms and conditions" at the start of your application.||Required|
|Passport - Copy of Image||All participants of a MPCC mission trip must have or obtain a passport. Passport costs are not included in the trip cost. The Missions Ministry must receive a copy of your passport upon applying for a trip or as soon as you receive your new passport.
Copy must include the picture/info page and the signature page above (See attached IMAGE SAMPLE)
Passport must be signed
- Complete online application and 10% trip deposit
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including passport and visa, by deadline. *See Forms tab*
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip. If a visa is required, your passport must have available visa pages.
- Immunizations: Mount Pleasant supports the recommendations of the CDC (The Center for Disease Control). Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov as well as your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Review trip policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Team Member Covenant at all times. *See Forms tab*
- Attend all team meetings, including debrief.
- NOTE: trip cost does not include: meals in transit, souvenirs, passport, applicable vaccinations.
- Review Fundraising Guide and begin fundraising. *See Forms tab*
- Submit payment(s), a copy of your passport photo page, and all paperwork by deadlines.
- Mark required meetings on your calendar.
- Start the process of obtaining or renewing passport, if necessary.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your Doctor.